Monday, October 21, 2013

The Worst Kind

Togetherness -- 
Or one definition of it:
Occupying the same space
(Can be lonelier than
Physically being alone)

Oneness --
My definition of it:
Rarely exists in the physical,
Yet how it's most often portrayed.

Seeming contradictions
Oxymorons of life
Mental torture which 
turns to physical ache.

Achiness --
Multiple definitions of it:
Aches of pure desire
and aches of empty hearts,
sometimes broken.
Both, in ways, leaving - needing desires.

Conclusiveness --
No way to define.
'Together' means nothing to loneliness.
He roams where'ere he will
Encasing the victim with an 
impenetrable shell,
and leaving the passersby unaware.

Indifference - I cannot fathom
Not while trapped in this human frame.
Seemingly exists, however odd.
Appears to be an easier path
However, painless, also pleasureless
It is not the path for me.
I'll take the pain with the pleasure
Hand over all you've got
And I'll grin and bear it.
This pain stings deep
Cuts, burns...scathes.

Loneliness.
Wouldn't wish it on you.
Or her or him.  Not even them.
Not 
Ever.
At least loneliness, while alone,
Can seek out another.
Loneliness while with another
has no remedy.
Find me one?
I'll bottle up my tears
while I wait for you.
Don't take too long
Please
Have mercy
And I'll come to your aid 
in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment